Frugi - Rain Or Shine Jacket Bugs (Last Sz 8-9Y and 9-10Y)
This variant is currently sold out
Frugi - Unisex Kids Rain Or Shine Jacket Bugs - PopSee
The perfect raincoat companion for outdoor adventures this season, come Rain or Shine! This packaway waterproof rain jacket folds up into its own pocket for you to pop in your bag when heading out and about, great for helping to keep your kid dry during those unexpected showers. Made from 100% post consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
Why we love it:
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a fuzzy peached finish
- Waterproof rating of 3000HH
- Fully taped seams
- Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the coat!
- Bugs: Inspired by the creepy crawly critters found within the tropical foliage in India, this coat has contrasting Tiger Orange trims
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front for better visibility
- Zip fastening on the front with a guard to protect little chins
- Elasticated cuffs
- Two handy pockets for storing little treasures
- Reflective prints on the front and back
- Hanging loop at the back of the neck and on the bag for easy storage
- Label to write your little one's name on
- Coordinates with our outerwear and back to school collections
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this jacket!
Frugi clothes are instantly recognisable by their bright, vibrant colours, playful characters and clever details such as reversible designs, adjustable waistbands, and interactive appliques, making these gorgeous clothes as fun as they are comfortable and practical. Loved by parents and children alike. Frugi clothes are all made using GOTS and Soil Association certified organic cotton, with no nasty chemicals or harmful dyes. Making them, pure, gentle, soft and snuggly, perfect for sensitive skin or little ones prone to eczema. Because the organic cotton fibres are not broken down by chemical they last much longer too and can be handed down from generation to generation and cherished for years to come.